We supply Master VDC Flywheel UPS products. Master MHF series is a scalable UPS system incorporating a VDC or VDC-XE flywheel. The UPS is ideal for ECO targeted data centres looking to achieve the lowest possible PUE ratios and highest operational resilience.
The UPS provides a number of advantages over more traditional battery enabled systems including: increased efficiency, a compact footprint (up to 50% reduction), lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and almost instantaneous recharge time.
Master VDC Flyhweel UPS
Master MHF series has been designed for applications within datacentres, hospitals and industrial installations; and is a modular system supplied in matching cabinets.
- Two sizes are available (VDC and VDC-XE) with a load-related back-up autonomy.
- A single flywheel module provides sufficient runtime for the start-up of a local standby generator with the UPS providing an uninterruptible source of clean, stable power.
- The entire system can be scaled for resilient power (N+x) and runtime through the parallel operation of additional UPS and/or flywheel modules, (and a small battery pack if required, for additional resilience).
- In a standard configuration (1xUPS and 1xflywheel), the runtime available from the flywheel is more than sufficient to allow the UPS to ride through short duration breaks in mains power. If an additional extended runtime battery is installed, the flywheel engages first to protect the battery from life-degrading discharges.
Benefits of Riello Master VDC
- High reliability
- Lowest cost of ownership (TCO)
- High power density
- Small footprint
- High efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Simple installation
Download the Riello Master VDC Datasheet